Funding for international students

The UKCISA website provides comprehensive information on fees, funding and student support for international students in the UK.

The institution you are applying to should be able to provide you with more information about any support or funding you may be eligible for.  The departments most likely to be able to offer advice related to funding are admissions, student finance or the relevant school office.

RIBA recommends additional useful websites on their funding page.

Next: Alternatives to full-time study
Previous: Funding for UK students